Results of the International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and Gas - 2012»
- More than 600 participants More than 600 students, postgraduates, young scientists and industry specialists took part in «Oil and Gas - 2012
- More than 50 industry organizations In 2012, the conference was attended by representatives of 52 universities and industry organizations from Russia and abroad
More than 450
scientific reports During the plenary and breakout sessions «Oil and Gas - 2012», more than 450 reports were heard in 21 areas
On April 17-20, 2012, the 66th International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and Gas-2012» was held at the National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University» in Moscow. The event was supported by leading oil and gas companies: THK-BP, JSC NOVATEK, JSC Tatneft named after V. D. Shashin, Schlumberger, Halliburton, NPF Packer LLC.
This year, more than 848 reports were submitted for the conference in thirteen sections. In addition to representatives from Gubkin University, the conference was attended by students and postgraduates from other Russian universities:
Moscow State University named after M. V. Lomonosov, universities and faculties of oil and gas profile from Tyumen, Ufa, Ukhta, Almetyevsk, Samara, Volgograd, Tomsk, Kazan, Perm, Krasnodar, St. Petersburg, Tobolsk, Irkutsk, Yugorsk, Astrakhan, Krasnoyarsk, Belgorod, Moscow; foreign universities: Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, as well as schoolchildren from Moscow, the Moscow region and other regions of Russia.
he conference worked in the following areas::
1. Geology, search and exploration of oil and gas fields;
2. Development of oil and gas fields, drilling of wells;
3. Design, construction and operation of pipeline transport systems;
4. Engineering and applied mechanics of the oil and gas complex;
5. Chemical technologies and ecology in the oil and gas industry;
6. Automation and computer technology in the oil and gas industry;
7. Humanitarian science;
8. Economics and management in the oil and gas industry;
9. International Energy Business;
10. Legal support for the development of the oil and gas industry;
11. Presentation of scientific reports in English;
12. School Scientific Society;
13. Presentation of scientific work of postgraduate students.
The jury of the section sessions noted the high and high-quality level of performance of youth research works.
The winners and laureates received gifts and souvenirs with the symbols of the Gubkin University and the general sponsor of the conference, Schlumberger.
The Nedra Publishing House, in particular the General Information Partner of the conference - the editorial board of the Oil and Gas Journal Russia, presented the first-place winners with annual subscriptions to the magazine. In addition to the Nedra Publishing House, the information partners of the conference were some of the main publishing houses/editorial offices of the industry: Pipeline transport: theory and practice, Gas industry, Drilling and Oil, Oil industry, PravoTEK Group, etc.