GAZPROM EP INTERNATIONAL B.V.
Gazprom International is a specialized company of PJSC Gazprom for the implementation of upstream projects outside the Russian Federation.
The history of the company began with the fact that in 1998 JSC "Gazprom", RVO "Zarubezhneft" and JSC "Stroytransgaz" to ensure representation of their interests in foreign projects created a joint venture – CJSC "Zarubezhneftegaz".
In 2007, Gazprom bought shares of the partners and renamed the now its 100-percent subsidiary of JSC "Gazprom Zarubezhneftegaz", which from that time on behalf of "Gazprom" led activities in the countries of Central and South-East Asia, India, and Venezuela. At the same time, for a number of reasons, at the same time, the Netherlands registered the company Gazprom EP International, whose functions also included representing the interests of Gazprom outside the Russian Federation, but in the regions not covered by the activities of Gazprom Neftegaz. Thus, it turned out that two practically independent companies were engaged in the same thing.
By the end of the "zero" period, it became obvious that it was necessary to optimize Gazprom's foreign project activities by creating a single specialized company in its structure. It had to accumulate the necessary technological, human and financial potential for the implementation of foreign upstream projects, as well as ensure proper management efficiency, based on the principle of "one window".
On February 4, 2011, it was decided to appoint such a company Gazprom International, after which, within the next three years, the procedure of merging the assets of Gazprom international and Gazprom Zarubezhneftegaz was performed.
Today, Gazprom International operates in almost two dozen countries on four continents and participates in the implementation of almost 40 projects of various sizes. Key projects are in Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan,Vietnam, as well as in the British, Danish and Dutch sectors of the North sea shelf. Negotiations are underway on the possible entry into the projects on the territory of a number of States.
Key tasks and functions of Gazprom International consist in the ownership and effective management of subsidiary business structures operating in the field of prospecting, exploration and development of hydrocarbon deposits outside the Russian Federation; in the search, evaluation and acquisition of new oil and gas assets in various oil and gas producing regions of the world; in project management and control of operating activities; in representing the interests of PJSC Gazprom in relations with foreign public and private oil and gas companies.
In the manufacturing sector, Gazprom International provides a range of services, including exploration and drilling, construction of industrial power facilities, including pipelines and compressor stations, as well as all elements of related infrastructure.
Official website of the company
Shell Exploration and Production Services B.V.
Shell group unites energy and petrochemical companies operating in more than 70 countries. The total number of employees of the concern is 93 000 people.
Our task is to meet the world's energy needs on the basis of the principles of economic efficiency, environmental safety and social responsibility. Our hydrocarbon exploration and production unit (Upstream) is responsible for the search and production of crude oil, natural gas and gas condensate liquids, as well as the operation of the relevant infrastructure for the supply of oil and gas to world markets. Our downstream division is responsible for the production, supply and marketing of petroleum products, biofuels and chemical products. The Projects & Technology division is responsible for the implementation of major shell projects, R & d and innovative technologies, as well as providing technical services and technologies for exploration and production, processing and marketing units.
Status: Official sponsor
YouTube: Schlumberger Software
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology, integrated project management and information solutions for customers in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company operates in more than 85 countries and employs around 95,000 people of over 140 nationalities. Schlumberger provides the industry's broadest range of products and services, from exploration to production control.
Schlumberger Limited (Schlumberger Limited) is headquartered in Paris, Houston and the Hague. In 2015, revenue from ongoing operations amounted to $ 35.5 billion. USA. For more information, please visit www.slb.com
The Project "Sakhalin-2"
- One of the world's largest integrated oil and gas production projects.
- Russia's first offshore oil and gas field development project.
- The first project in Russia, developed under the terms of the production sharing Agreement (PSA).
- ПThe first project in Russia to receive project financing.
- The project is implemented in two stages:
- the first stage: development of the astokhsky section of the Piltun-Astokhskoye field;
- the second stage: full development of Piltun-Astokhskoye and Lunskoye fields.
- The project infrastructure includes:
- three offshore platforms (PA-A, PA-B and LUN-A);
- onshore processing facility (OPF);
- TRANS-Sakhalin pipeline system;
- liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant and oil shipment terminal (TON).
Sakhalin-2 project-facts and figures (as of March 2017)
- shipped 1451 standard LNG consignment
- shipped 574 standard oil parties
- Sakhalin gas occupies 6% of the LNG market in the Asia-Pacific region, 4.5% of the global LNG market
The first stage of the project
- Implementation started in 1996
- It included the development and seasonal production of oil at the Astokhskoye section of the Piltun-Astokhskoye field
- The first oil was obtained in July 1999
- Production and shipment of oil was carried out from the production complex "Vityaz"
- The production complex "Vityaz" included:
- platform "Molikpak" (PA-A);
- two-kilometer offshore pipeline;
- single-berth (NNP);
- floating oil storage (PNH)"Okha".
- Transition to year-round oil production at the end of 2008
Second phase of the project
- Implementation since 2003
- construction and installation of two new offshore platforms (Piltun-Astokhskaya-B (PA-B) and Lunskaya-A (LUN-A);
- modernization of the Molikpak platform (PA-A);
- construction and commissioning of the onshore processing facility (OPF);
- construction and commissioning of the TRANS-Sakhalin pipeline system;
- construction and commissioning of the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in Russia and start of deliveries of the first Russian gas.
The value of the project for the Russian Federation
- Growth of investment and business activity in the region.
- Financial revenues from the project in 2016 amounted to more than $ 2.2 million USA.
- Increase of employment and new opportunities for business development.
- Creation of modern oil and gas infrastructure.
- Transfer of knowledge and experience.
- Gasification of the region and the possibility of gasification of the region.
- Russia's entry into the world market of LNG production and sales.
- Social investments: in 2016, the total investment of the company in the implementation of various external social programs in the Sakhalin region amounted to more than 74 million rubles.
- ЗDuring the activity of Sakhalin energy, revenues to the Russian Federation from the Sakhalin-2 project amounted to $ 20.8 billion. About 8 billion dollars USA were transferred to the budget of the Sakhalin region.
- Russian companies got new opportunities for technology development and business development.
- Contracts with Russian enterprises and organizations exceeded $ 24 billion in monetary terms.
- Russia has gained experience in managing the implementation of complex high-tech projects in remote areas and difficult climatic conditions.
- A large-scale modernization of the infrastructure of Sakhalin island was carried out (the company sent more than $ 600 million for this purpose).
- The level of employment of the population (both direct and indirect) and the level of skills of the labor force have increased.
- The living standards and incomes of the population have increased.
СSakhalin companies took an active part in the implementation of the Sakhalin-2 project as contractors and subcontractors; their potential and competitiveness increased many times. Many social and social initiatives of the company have been implemented in the region.