- 01.12.2021 Applications for the International Forum «Oil and Gas - 2022» are open
- 06.09.2021 On reviewing the articles of the participants of the XIV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Actual problems of the development of the oil and gas complex of Russia»
- 19.04.2021 The program of the XIV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Actual problems of oil and gas complex development» has been published
- 08.04.2021 The results of the qualifying stage of the youth conference «Oil and Gas» have been summed up
- 23.03.2021 More than 130 industry experts were involved in the qualifying stage
- 21.03.2021 The results of the qualifying stage will be published until April 5
- 20.03.2021 Registration for speakers for the forum is finished
- 27.02.2021 Registration for speakers extended until March 10, 2021
- 05.02.2021 Applications for the International Forum «Oil and Gas» are accepted
- 07.08.2020 ATTENTION! In 2020, the conference will be held in correspondence format, with the publication of the collection of works
- 03.02.2020 Registration for the conference, contest and intellectual game is open
- 23.09.2018 Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree of the Russian Government on the conference "Oil and gas-2019"
- 13.09.2018 Dear participants! The requirements for the conference materials have changed
On April 25-29, 2022, the Gubkin University with the support of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1960-r of 17.09.2018, it is planned to hold the International Forum «Oil and Gas - 2022».
Every year, the forum gathers more than 2,500 leading specialists, young scientists and students from 420 Russian and foreign universities, industry organizations and public authorities. The forum will include:
76th International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and Gas - 2022»;
XV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Actual problems of development of the oil and gas complex of Russia»;
VI All-Russian competition for the best student scientific association of the oil and gas industry of Russia;
II International Programming Championship «Digital Oilhack»;
Trainings, thematic panel sessions, a meeting without gaslooks and much more.
For the participants of the 76th International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and Gas - 2022» from Gubkin University, an additional internal selection of works will be carried out within the framework of faculty conferences of the student scientific association. Details can be found on the website and from the chairman of the SSS of his faculty.
You can get acquainted with the requirements for the design of abstracts and articles, as well as register and apply for participation in the forum on the official website.
Absentee participation in the International Forum is not provided!
Dear participants of the XIV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Actual problems of the development of the oil and gas complex», we inform you that the articles submitted by you are currently under review. This condition is necessary for submitting an application for inclusion of the conference proceedings in the bibliographic and abstract database Scopus.
The review process, followed by a newsletter about the final decision to accept or reject your articles, will be completed by September 30, 2021.
Thank you for your participation and patience!
The expert Commission selected scientific reports for presentation at the panel sessions of the XIV All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Actual problems of the development of the oil and gas complex». The most promising works from practical and scientific points of view were admitted to the face-to-face presentation. The results of the selection for face-to-face presentations are not related to the blind review process, following which the articles will be recommended for inclusion in the proceedings of the conference. The results of the review will be published on the website additionally in a separate file.
The program can be found in the corresponding section.
We wish you a successful participation in the conference and fruitful discussions!
The expert commission of the correspondence stage of the conference has completed its work. We publish a summary statement of the qualifying stage, in which you can see if you are allowed to speak at the full-time stage of the conference.
For convenience, use the document search (Ctrl+F).
In total, 139 experts from 55 organizations of the oil and gas industry took part in the expert evaluation of the works at the correspondence stage.
Congratulations to the participants who passed the qualifying stage, and to the authors of the works who did not pass the report in the face-to-face stage, we invite you to take part in the forum as listeners and wish you success in future events!
From 26 to 30 April 2021 at the National University of Oil and gas «Gubkin University» will be held the International Forum «Oil and gas», within the framework of which the 75th International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and gas - 2021» (in accordance with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 17, 2018 No. 1960-r) and the XIV All-Russian Scientific -technical conference «Actual problems of the development of the oil and gas industry of Russia». In 2021 the International Forum «Oil and Gas» will take place in a mixed format (online and in person), the decision on the form of holding will be made further on the basis of epidemiological situation and recommendations of the authorities.
To participate in the forum, you have to register at en.neftegaz.gubkin.ru and submit the application.
In accordance with the decision of the Organizing Committee and taking into account the epidemiological situation, the 74th International Youth Scientific Conference «Oil and Gas - 2020» and the XIII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Topical Problems of Development of the Oil and Gas Complex of Russia» will take place in 2020 in correspondence format. The expert commission will consider all scientific papers submitted for participation. On the basis of the results of the experts work, the publication of the collections of works is planned, and the best scientific works will be recommended for publication in the sectoral periodicals included in in citation databases and the list of HAC.